Next week the 9th Australian Digital Workplace Conference (aka Share the Point) is on again in wintery Melbourne.
If you are a Digital Workplace professional working with or considering SharePoint or anything from the Office365 toolset then this is the place for informative and practical content and connections.
This year’s conference runs over the 15th and 16 of August at the Sofitel Hotel in Melbourne.
Take your digital workplace training to the next level
I’m pleased to be presenting at this year’s event to share NEXTDC’s approach to training in the digital workplace, grounded in our Digital Workplace Building blocks. I’ll cover:
- Overview of the Digital Workplace building blocks.
- The approach for launch.
- Transitioning content into business as usual.
- Delivery methods such as content, comms, social, in-person sessions and video.
- Tips and “gotchas” to make it work at your organisation.
Want a ticket – tell me why
Haven’t got your ticket yet?
I happen to have one handy. If you can get yourself to Melbourne, comment below or tweet me and tell me why you want to come along and one entry ticket for the Melbourne Digital Workplace Conference is yours.
Contrats to @LeUXNerd of Deakin who is coming to DWCAU. Why does she want to go to The Digital Workplace Conference?
— Rebecca Jackson 🤓 レベッカ (@RebeccaJLJ) August 7, 2018
Follow the event
Jump on to your social platform of choice and keep up-to-date with the DWCAU action.
- Follow @ShareThePointNZ on Twitter
- Check out #DWCAU on Twitter
- Like ShareThePoint on Facebook
- Follow on ShareThePoint on LinkedIn
Whether you can come along or not connect with me to follow my conference updates and posts:
See you there
Already coming to the conference. Get ready for take off with this conference tips video from DWCAU Captain Debbie Ireland.