If your team has delivered true business value with an Office 365 based solution, now is the time to grab those metrics and submit to the Intranet and Digital Workplace Innovation Awards.
The Intranet and Digital Workplace Innovation Awards has been running for 14 years. This year, for the first time, they have dedicated an award category to Office 365 solutions and adoption.
Getting recognition via an award is a great way to validate the hard work that your team have put in on delivering a solution. Even more so though, receiving an award can be a great way to highlight your effort within your own organisation, and help build your next business case.
The awards website has all of the details and information that you need to pull together a great submission. Here are a few key things to keep in mind:
- Wednesday March 18 is the closing date for submissions
- It must be a case study from the organisation or an agency/vendor that has explicit permission from the organisation
- You must have evidence of how your solution was successful
I am very pleased to be part of the judging panel for this years awards and looking forward to seeing clever solutions which solve real business problems.
- Meet the judges for the 2020 Intranet and Digital Workplace awards
- What the judges of the 2020 Intranet & Digital Workplace Awards would love to see
In addition to being a judge this year, our team at NEXTDC were winners of a silver award in 2018. Check out our award summary to see why we won, and use the website for the award explorer to look at all previous winners.